We are engaged in manufacturing, supply and export top quality Indexing Chuck. We manufacture these chucks by making use of quality components and materials obtained from the trustworthy vendors of the industry. These chucks are specially designed to fit the mounting pads aligned on the jaws to ensure concentricity. The offered Indexing Chuck is manufactured by our experienced team members, following all the norms and parameters laid by the industry.
Parts which require multi-side machining may require 2 or more set-ups. It means,
This is a new concept of machining components without the drawbacks mentioned above. A set of mounting pads are made to suit the profile and size of the work piece. The mounting pads are then aligned on the jaws to maintain concentricity and co-axiality. Hold the part in the chuck, set all the tools required for all the faces, and machine all sides in a single set-up, indexing the part at angles required. To Index:
- elaborate fixtures involving references and high accuracies.
- Loss of concentricity at various stages.
- Inaccuracies involved in mounting.
- Time lost in mounting each component, number of times.
- Loss of machine hours is set ups, set up approvals and rejections.
Clamping can be done with Pneumatic / Hydraulic cylinder.
- Pull clutch lever
- Turn the part partly with hand.
- Release the lever
- Continue to turn the part until you hear a click assuring that the part has indexed exactly by 90 or 180 degrees, (provision can be made for angles required).